12 Jun Montreal Montreal Market Report May 2019
Posted at 18:24h in Montreal Real Estate 0 Comments
Montreal Market Report May 2019
Montreal Monthly Market Report May 2019 and some of the highlights via JLR
- “Property sales in Quebec have increased in May 2019 compared to the same month the previous year for single-family homes: +14%, condominiums: +17%, properties with 2 to 5-unit: +13%.
- From June 2017 to Mat 2018, the median prices have surpassed those registered the previous year by 2% for single-family homes and 3% for condominiums.
- Bad debts on residential properties continue to go down in the Province of Quebec with a 20% decrease in repossessions, and a 6% decrease in prior notice compared to the 12 previous months.
- The median price of single-family homes sold in the Ottawa-Gatineau (part of Quebec) CMA has grown by 3% over the last 12 months compared to the previous 12 and has reached $261,000.”
- $323,900 Median price of condominium sold on the Montreal Island over the last 12 months,
a 4% increase
- 15% drop in inventory from this time last year in the Montreal CMA area
- The supply of condominiums and single family homes fell by 24% and 12% respectively
Images Via JLR